>I decided to implement a plugin to make it easier to make your own
>playlists plugins such as SQLPlayList and RandomMix.

I like this - adding Random Mix and SQLPlaylist together in one browser window
(can't see why one would ever want static playlists in the same list though -
I've turned that option off).  However, what happens with genre selection for
Random Mix playlists?  Does it select all genres, or use the genre selection
from the Random Mix page?

I notice a typo in the plugin settings text: "DynamicPlayList is a plugin which
makes it easy to write your own dynamic playlist plugin and ???? it below the
same menu as the other playlists"

Also, I have a question about the SQL Playlist plugin.  My SQL playlists have
"limit 10" - is this necessary, as the SQL Playlist/Dynamic Playlist screens
have configurable limits (or should the SQL limit always be greater than the
upcoming tracks limit?).

Phil