On 16/06/06, delbz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I also have the same problem with the library not displaying correctly.

Ok, possibly fixed.. Still not totally sure why the code's blowing up so
I've peppered it with logging which may slow it down a bit.. I also changed
the library loading logic quite a bit, so it should be better behaved..

If you guys could try it and send me log files (offlist) of a situation where it
was blowing up before, I'll see if I can track down the problem lines.. Of
course to turn logging on you need to have the library window open..
Hopefully it'll open now though.. So possibly open library, turn on log, type
<space> then <delete> in the filter edit control and it should run through the
same code..

Oh, the new exe's down here:
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove/Moose033a.zip

Thanks,