Michael Herger;137531 Wrote:
> I've added Comment to Server Settings/Formatting/Title Format. However,
> when I go to Player Settings/Plugins MusicInfoSCR, MusicInfoSCR does
> not appear as a configurable item (even though it is a checked plugin).
> You mean you can see the screensaver plugin in the server's plugin
> list,  but not on the player's plugins page? What kind of player is
> this? And  did you select MusicInfoSCR as your screensaver in the
> player's main page?

Sorry Michael, I've found it. I was looking at it all the time without
realising the whole page was dedicated to the configuration for
MusicInfo (maybe the top title "Music Info Screen Saver" ought to be
more prominent than the subtitles below to clearly show that it is a
main title and all the titles below it are subtitles).
I had no idea that MusicInfo was so comprehensive. I was sort of under
the impression that you'd just knocked it up as a result of the request
for seeing Biographies as scrolling screensavers.....  obviously not.
I'll experiment to see which display suits (at least running up and
down the stairs keeps me fit!).
Again, thanks.
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Why does it always happen to me?

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt