Michael Herger;137467 Wrote:
> >As long as you have to press buttons the screensaver will not kick in.
>
> Otherwise your reading will always be interrupted by whatever
> screensaver
> you have defined.
Interesting.  There should really be an option to the display text
function that says to block screensavers until it has scrolled at least
once.

> While you prefer automatic scrolling, I hate reading ticker style
> information. It's always too fast or too slow, but never easy to read.
> won't change my mind about this :-).
Normally, I'd agree with you, but with slimserver I've got my scroll
rate configured just right.  I guess the problem with paging is that
the squeezebox screen is just too small to display a sensible amount of
text at a time.  Did I also notice that the amount of text displayed
doesn't change with the font size?

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)