whitman wrote:
> Bpa, I'm assuming that as I'm on a Mac, with no rebuffering problems, I
> can safely stick to 1.4.9 ... even when this moves out of beta?

Yes.  If you don't have many messages in the log about long packet
response times and your system/LAN isn't stressed by many TCP
connections per sec needed to stream - then there is no reason but I
would expect all users to eventually migrate.

However if BBC changes their site - updates will only be applied to
latest version of the plugin i.e. 1.5.2 or later.

The BBCiPlayerExtra 1.9.5 works with 1.4.7 and later.