Thanks Bpa.

I've fiddled with a few settings for On demand, because there's nothing
exactly as you suggested.

This could be a coincidence, but I'm now getting "Playlist Empty" when I
try to connect to some shows On Demand. To see if it is indeed
coincidence and the Beeb are up to something, before I try other stuff,
could someone check to see if they can play Radio 2's Sounds Of The 60s
for 19th Nov? That's one I'm getting "Playlist Empty" when I try to
connect On Demand. (I'm in the UK.)