quick update:
still all good, no rebuffering at all!! amazing.

However, 1st world problem I know, but the info about the song playing
is out of sync with the 3 mins delay. ie, you get the song info for the
'live radio' and the actual music is 3 mins behind that, this is on SB3.
On squeezeplay (on a joggler) i get 2 lines of info about the DJ session
you are listening too, but no song info at all. is this the same on
touch? I can't fully remember but I thought I used to get the song info
on the jogger in the past. But I might be mistaken.

I have on-air text enabled. always display station icon unchecked, and
live text on the bottom line for SB3.

Also, on the joggler the delay is shown as 0 mins delay? on SB3 shows as
3 mins. Odd?