kllngtme wrote:
> I've been hitting refresh almost daily on this thread anxious for the
> release. Currently I have on/off functionality of my Squeezeboxes with
> my voice via ha-bridge and domoticz. I can't wait to be able to change
> music and volume with my voice though! Keep up the good work!

Hi

thanks for the message. I haven't been so good at updating here but rest
assured, work is progressing. I tend to post updates on the project
website rather than here so be sure to check out has-tunes.commas
well.mtwompages to refresh!

there's been a lot more work than I anticipated in getting the basics of
this skill in place and as my development time is limited to free time,
progress can sometimes feel glacial. However, the beginning is almost
done and I can see into the part where I add the actual commands to
allow people use this thing.

ive also set myself a deadline of getting the skill published to meet
the entry criteria for the current skill competition so it's skates on!

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet