fphredd wrote:
> Virtually all of my music is live concerts. The Album tags are set up
> as: yyyy-mm-dd AUD(or SBD or FM) then city state "-" venue. Can you tell
> me how this would need to be presented verbally to call a specific show?
>
> Thanks!

i think that would be a challenging setup for voice control.

Typically, these skills support commands like play (track) by (artist)
from (album), or some variation thereof. If your artist and track names
are standard, you might get away with just those parameters but if you
have multiple shows by the same artist, chances are that there would be
a number of identical search results, in which case, the skill should
list the available albums. Those album names would be tricky to follow
when rendered by Alexa and , I guess, tricky to say.

i suggest you try out the skill when it's closer to being ready and see
how it works for you. Then we can think about some solutions.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet