GuruPete wrote:
> I followed these instructions:
>
> "To install, you need to add this repository to your "Plugins" page
> Code:
> development version:
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-to-upnp/dev/repo-sf.xml
> stable version
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/repo-sf.xml";
>
> Still nothing showing up, only the "UPnP/DLNA Media Interface (v1.0)"
Apologies if this is obvious, but I don't know how much you know.  Do
you have any plugins showing on the plugins page near the bottom under
"Philippe's LMS Plugins"?  If not, it seems you don't have access to
them, which is strange.  Can you open that URL in a browser?

If the plugins are showing under "Philippe's LMS Plugins", tick the UPnP
bridge and restart LMS.

You should at least now have the UPnP bridge plugin showing on the
plugins page.

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.