PasTim wrote:
> As philippe has pointed out, you shouldn't even need the extra repo.
> The 'UPnP/DLNA bridge' should appear in the 3rd party list.  Do you have
> no "3rd party plugin" list at all (whether or not there's a tick box for
> 'Use 3rd party plugins')?
>
> Have you checked that the additional repo includes the full URL?  I have
> several times cut and pasted a repo URL only to realise later that I've
> used a URL with ...'s in it, like
> "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...44/repo-sf.xml"; rather than the
> full URL.
>
> If you have no 3rd party list, no associated check box, and the
> additional repo doesn't work, something very strange is going on and I
> currently have no idea what.

Yeah, definitely something strange going on. Can download from the URL
direct to my desktop, but not into LMS. Very frustrating!!

I am running this version of LMS - "Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0
- 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017".

Thanks for trying to help. I'll just have to keep trawling the forums in
the hope I can find a solution.

I suspect there is some setting that I have to change (using puTTY?) but
I have to find it first.