I just changed from Deezer to Spotify because of the missing Last
seconds in Deezer tracks. Now I found out that there's a worse problem
with Spotify. My wife is listening a lot to Audio Books. Spotify
organises them in Playlist with about 100-200 tracks. I found out that
spotty has a limitation of 50 tracks that isn't changeable. How can I
listen to those Playlists with more than 50 Tracks? Maybe there is a
some Kind of Script that can automatically split those Playlists in
pieces of 50 Tracks?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk