The Playlists are stored in "Albums". I have to use the Spotify-App

Oh, you're not talking about a playlist, but an album. Yes, album tracks currently are limited to 50 tracks. Hasn't been an issue before. Can you tell me what album (or audio-book) you're seeing this? In the official Spotify app there usually is the "..." menu which has a "Teilen" item. Could you please send me the link to an example album causing problems?

first. It only shows me the first track of an album. I have to click on
"Album anzeigen" and then on "speichern". After that I can find the
Audio Book under "Albums" in Spotty. I didn't find out how do do this
without the spotify app. In spotty i only see the first tracks of an
Audio Book and didn't find a way to show all the other tracks.

In Spotty you could simply search for the album's name, then select Albums. Or the author/artist. My kids often search for "TKKG", then pick "Interpreten", "TKKG", then they have the full list of audio books. They could follow the artist ("Künstler folgen") to have quicker access. But they're happy with the way it is :-).

--

Michael