quadronado wrote:
> I just changed from Deezer to Spotify because of the missing Last
> seconds in Deezer tracks. Now I found out that there's a worse problem
> with Spotify. My wife is listening a lot to Audio Books. Spotify
> organises them in Playlist with about 100-200 tracks. I found out that
> spotty has a limitation of 50 tracks that isn't changeable. How can I
> listen to those Playlists with more than 50 Tracks? Maybe there is a
> some Kind of Script that can automatically split those Playlists in
> pieces of 50

I'm not aware of the Deezer issue. Can you point me to a relevant
thread?

Playlist should come with more than 50 tracks. Only search is limited to
this number per result type. How are you picking them?

The reason for these kinds of limitations is the fact that Spotify
wouldn't return more than 50 items in one chunk. In order to get 200
items I have to send four requests. But we're limited in the number of
requests we can send per minute or hour.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR