Thank you for the quick reply on sunday!!
mherger wrote:
> I'm not aware of the Deezer issue. Can you point me to a relevant
> thread?
I never found the time to start a thread. I have this issue on my
squeezeboxen with mysqueezebox.com and ickstream. Maybe I should start a
thread, if the issue with spotty can't be solved.

mherger wrote:

> Playlist should come with more than 50 tracks. Only search is limited to
> this number per result type. How are you picking them?
The Playlists are stored in "Albums". I have to use the Spotify-App
first. It only shows me the first track of an album. I have to click on
"Album anzeigen" and then on "speichern". After that I can find the
Audio Book under "Albums" in Spotty. I didn't find out how do do this
without the spotify app. In spotty i only see the first tracks of an
Audio Book and didn't find a way to show all the other tracks.

I think Albums are a special kind of playlists in spotify. And these
album playlist seem to be limited to 50 tracks in Spotty.