philippe_44 wrote:
> (1) can you tell me how long it this URL (myabe post one example)? It
> there is limit on my side (the whole response from LMS is limited to
> 1kB), I can certainly change that
>
> (2) more problematic ... do you have more traces so that I know which
> socket binding exactly fails? There are many sockets opened (TCP for
> RTSP session and 3 for the audio streaming, and up to 3 for LMS
> connection)

Of course, re: (1) here's a snippet of the squeeze2raop output where the
Coverart is not displaying.

[14:30:22.436912] PlayerThread:461 [0xa8ce80]: idx 0
artist:Bruno Mars
album:24K Magic
title:That's What I Like
genre:[no genre]
duration:206.000
size:0
cover:http://cont-1.p-cdn.com/images/public/int/6/2/1/4/075679904126_500W_500H.jpg

Regarding 2, happy to help. but not sure how to collect the data you are
requesting; sorry to have to ask, but if you can direct me, I'm happy to
get it and remit.