May I add my thanks to Erland for developing and maintaining these. I
have a lifetime licence for Dynamic Playlist which I have used for many
years. I use it to randomize large playlists (I know LMS can do this by
itself but it takes forever with a big playlist, or at least it used to,
whereas Dynamic Playlist just does it.) I've just upgraded to LMS 7.9
and the latest version of Dynamic Playlist, which is working perfectly
(once I spotted there were new options to get it to show the playlists
:) ). Thanks again Erland - it's much appreciated.
Barry.