I am running LMS 7.9.1 in a Docker container on a QNAP TS253-pro.

I have added the repository
http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/latest.xml and
there is an item "Erland's plugins and applets" from the Plugins page in
Server Settings.

When I select any item to install, I get the "Click here to restart the
server" dialog. However, when I click "Restart now", the page reloads
with the plugin listed under "Updated plugins available". So I select
the plugin, click Apply. But it never restarts the server and
continually shows the item in "Updated plugins available".

Am able to install all other plugins without problem.

I can download the .zip archive of the plugin from URL in the
repositories/latest.xml file. But I don't know where to put it in the
Docker. Can I unpack it into "cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/" folder?

Thanks!