Nojelc wrote:
> I am setting up a new version of LMS on Max2Play. I have had Custom
> Browse implemented on my old LMS implementations for many years. However
> I cannot install it now on my new one. Just as described above on
> restart it is never implemented but goes back to an unticked box in the
> available list.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated. I really need this plugin to make
> sense of my classical music collection.
>
> EDIT : So I added Erlands repository and got the extra list of addons. I
> ticked Custom Browse there and tried again. It still did not implement
> but it did disappear from that list and I now have Custom Browse
> appearing under "Updated Plugins available" at the top. If I check that
> and restart - nothing - I just keep cycling round, and no Custom Browse
> is implemented.
You might try stopping LMS, clearing the cache.db files, and also any
files in DownloadedPlugins.

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.