mherger wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me if there is support for command line control of
> > spotty/spotify and if there is a guide or command reference
> > list/examples i can check out to see if i can get it working with
> > tasker?
>
> What do you want to automate?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I want to be able to cue up songs/artists/playlists from spotify using
voice through tasker. i have it working will with the local music
library, i can hit a button and psay and artist or genre and it will
search that serm then build, shuffle and play a playlist on my speakers.
So i guess what i need is some commands to be able to search
songs/artists etc opn spotify and have the results added to the current
playlist, via CLI