scoob101 wrote:
> From LMS web interface::
>
> Settings / Select "Player" Tab / Change Tab "Basic Settings " to
> "Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox" / Enable Spotty Connect
>
> Don`t forget this is experimental support and is partially broken at
> this stage. Dont expect it to work perfectly!
>

> Its possible to thank Michael for his great work by donating
> http://www.herger.net/slim/index.html   ;)

I took the plunge and enabled Spotify Connect and it actually works! I
can connect it from Spotify running on my Android. All songs get played
nicely and no hiccups so far! This is really magical... ;-) My LMS
installation is running on QNAP 259Pro+, an old model from more than 3
years ago. I will definitely donate for Michael's good work! Thanks for
the link!