Hi, pippin, and thanks for a great remote control app on the iPhone and
iPad!

It's probably the most used app on all our phones every day.

However, I've got one feature request regarding image viewing through
iPeng, for instance photos hosted by the Picture Gallery or the Image
Browser/UPnP/DLNA plugin.

Would it be possible swipe on to the next or previous image from the
image selected? Today it behaves kind of awkwardly, with the thumb nails
list in each folder opening twice in a row, and each picture has to be
opened and closed individually before a new picture can be chosen etc.

Keep up the good work!

Vegard