thanks john.

aubuti, let me know whether you can find the option as john suggests.

I like to have quite a clean squeezebox interface (for WAF!), so I
normally remove the plugins menu from each of the player menus. I then
manually add the ShutdownServer to each player via the web interface,
by going in to Player Settings for xxx > Menus. You should see the
ShutdownServer option listed here at the bottom of the screen (you
might need to scroll down). This should make it appear as a top level
menu on each player via the remote control.

Otherwise John is correct if you have the Plugin menu visible via the
remote control on each player you should see the ShutdownServer plugin
visible under here.

--
kefa

Mac OS X 10.4.8, Slimserver 6.5.0, Netgear  DG834GT fw V1.02.04
Squeezebox 3 fw 64, Primare SPA20, Monitor Audio GR20
Squeezebox 2 fw 64, Denon UD-M30
SoftSqueeze, Cyrus 3, Monitor Audio R90