I already posted about this a few pages back, but I didn't see any
response.  Is anyone else seeing the issue where if you start playing
music from the Spotify Android App (or Windows App), and then pause and
then play in the LMS Web UI, that the Spotify Android App status does
not update as playing?  The same issues applies if you skip ahead or
back in the track in the LMS UI... the time doesn't update in the
Spotify Android App.

The Spotify App status usually syncs back up on the next song, but I
have seen cases where this does not happen.... and the music stop
playing completely.