mherger wrote:
> > Skip doesn't seem to work at all when playing via Squeezelite.
>
> Are you sure you haven't enabled track repeat?
>
> --
>
> Michael

This happened to me again: The first song of the playlist repeats itself
infinetely. The solution is once again the same - turn Repeat ON and
then turn it OFF. So, it seems there's a bug somewhere. To be clear, I
hadn't turned Repeat On before the problem occurred. Nor had I last time
it happened

It's not a huge problem, just thought I'd mention it.

I could add that I had to untick and retick the box for my player
(Squeezelite) under the plugins Spotty settings, in order for my device
to be discovered from the Spotify android app.

|Filename: server.log (1).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24445|

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1