Hi,

I am still trying to use my new Aries G2 player from Auralic with LMS. The UPNP
bridge did not work so another solution would be to use the player via airplay.

The following setup is working so far with all limitations given by airplay:

- I have installed SqueezeLite on my Mac Book, the player shows up in LMS
- Also I have installed AirFoul on my Mac Book. With AirFoul you can stream any
sound from an app on the Mac Book to a device which is able to act as a airplay
receiver.

The disatvantage with this setup is that the Mac Book has to be running if I
want to use the Auralic player with LMS. So my question is if it would be
possible to build a rao2squeeze bridge for LMS? Have you ever thought about
that?

Cheers,

  Schoepp