Am 05.07.2018 um 21:52 schrieb philippe_44:

Glad it works now - you were going a very contorted way that was leaving
me highly perplex

*lol* Me too, after I got it configured via this plugin :-).

There is only one little thing which makes problems.

When skipping to the next or previous track in a playlist sometimes playback is stopping. When I pause playback and wait a little bit befor skipping back or forwards everything is fine.

It seems like the player is to slow for getting the information that another track sould be played.

Do know this issue and is there something I can do?

Cheers and thanks again for your great work!

  Schoepp