schoeppi wrote:
> I've attached a log now. I've started to play a playlist from Spotify
> and the first track was played. When I skipped to the second track no
> sound was present but I saw in iPeng that the track is playing. When
> skipping to the third track all was fine again and I was able to hear
> the song.
>
> Maybe you can see something in the log, I did found nothing :-).
>
> Cheers and thanks again,
>
> Schoepp

If you look at line 833, this is where the error occurs. Here I send the
information for the next stream and, although it's the same syntax &
data than any previous or following one, it answers with a RTSP error.
This is a sort of "low level" error I have no idea why it happens. How
often does it happen? Is this really only when you skip tracks
"manually". Can you try enable encryption? It is obviously not needed
but I'm wondering if the player is simply not unhappy because of the
(too) fast chaining of RTSP commands.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5