d6jg wrote:

> You are going to ask how to start radio.com with the PC aren't you?

actually, no, I have that under control, but thank you ;)

For my application, I am only looking to stream one radio.com station
that is a local station from my home town that is exclusive to radio.com
(unfortunately). Fortunately, it is a talk station, so no need to worry
about sound quality. I don't plan to look to radio.com for additional
stations when they are available so many other places.

(actually, I remember seeing a thread where a user was looking for a way
to stream amazon prime, but a plugin couldn't be written because of api
availability...this might be a solution for that...)

I think for me, I'll have SWYH run at startup (with LMS), and then just
have a shortcut to the stat...@radio.com link on my desktop, as it
autoplays when launched. So my process will be to click the shortcut,
select swyh from the favorites on the player.

This way, on boot, I don't have the station autoplay through the
speakers.

On to the volume issue...thanks again.

Jim