Man in a van wrote:
> Here is the full quote
>

> This is the same reply that was given in the FAQ for BBC iPlayer Radio
> App.
>

> And this is the Blindingly White "Sounds" on my Windows 10Pro Desktop
>
> 25912
>

> Its just the same on the BBC news pages

Thanks guys , well I'll just keep listening to my Squeezebox BBC player
while I can. I have half a dozen Squeezeboxes and Raspberries about the
house and enjoy having them all synced and playing the BBC on Saturday
mornings while doing the chores ( my wife thinks I'm a bit dotty). Radio
Four Friday night comedy, Bells on Sunday, The Shipping Forecast,  BBC 2
Folk Show and of course the wonderful Six Music, I'd be lost without
them :)