Shellness wrote:
> I am just back from holiday and the only bit of the iPlayer plugin that
> is now working is the Listen Live mp3 one, the others just give the
> thumbnail and a zero below it (i.e. Listen Live UK & non-UK, Listen Live
> alt CDN UK & non-UK, and Listen Again).  BBCiPlayer Extras does the
> same.
>
> I have
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/betarelease-repo.xml
> and http://sbplugins.servies.net/repo.xml installed, with "Update
> plugins automatically" ticked.
>
> All worked fine on 16th Nov.  Any ideas, please?
Ignore Extra issues - it needs BBCiPlayer to be working.

All working for me with 1.6 - LIve both DASH and HLS , Live.  Listen
Again only DASH.

It "feels" like an issue with your installation.
What type of player ?  Could there be a transcoding issue  ?
Any OS update since 16th Nov ?

I have a fix for the HLS Listen Again but I just need to package to get
it out - but this shouldn't affect "Live".

Owen Smith wrote:
> Ensure you have Dash before HLS in the iPlayer plugin settings, there
> has been an HLS format change by the BBC that the plugin does not
> support. That said, I thought the problem was isolated to live streams.
Don't think this is the issue.  The HLS problem in Oct  was with Listen
Again not with Live - did something happen with live HLS ?