Shozzer wrote:

> Under Genre listing would it be possible to have an option for All
> Albums at the start of each list? For example, if I search by genre for,
> say, Baroque, All Albums would show all albums with a baroque tag.

I'd like to see this too.  We have a huge collection of Various Artists
albums, and w/out the All Albums item, there's no way to conveniently go
down into a certain genre, and see the collection of albums that belong
to that genre.  The list of artists is enormous and essentially useless
for us, so then too is the entire Genre category.

We've lived with the All Albums item being at the end of the list
forever; its not the optimal area for us, but at least its there and
makes possible what would otherwise be impossible.

Another vote for considering it, please.