ynot1234567890 wrote:
> Based on the GUI view, looks like your script entities are not being
> found (ie: contents of script_lms_controls.yaml is not being found in
> the scripts section).  So, in your configuration.yaml file, look for the
> line:

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> If it's exactly as listed above, then all your scripts need to be
> installed in a directory named *scripts*, this would typically contain
> a file called scripts.yaml and the file script_lms_controls.yaml.
>
> Otherwise if it reads something like:  script: !include scripts.yaml
> then the contents of the file script_lms_controls.yaml needs to be
> merged with the file scripts.yaml
>
> Either way works just fine.
>
> After working with several users now, the next release will make use
> of a package file, env.sh script, etc which will help take care of
> some of the tedious installation parts of this little app.   I would
> expect that release nearing the end of January.
>
> Ynot.

Awesome.  This is now fixed as well after creating the scripts directory
and placing the files in there.  Thanks again.  One more thing I noticed
I used to have a toggle button next to LMS Music Player Controls in the
pic I posted in post # 118.  I don't now and not sure why.  Any reason
you could think of?