john greenwood wrote:
> Didn't help.

ok, it seems that the receiver logic has changed and when it is not
explicitely unloaded by the application who loaded it, even if it
disconnects, the Google Home controller refuses to grab the player. I've
published 1.9.0 which does the following

- When the player is STOPPED (not PAUSED, that means that you *must*
clear the playlist) then after 30s of being idle, the Bridge releases
the real CC. That makes next play request from LMS a bit slower.
- When the player is powered off and it was already stopped, then it is
immediately released. This means that if, in LMS, you have selected
"pause when power off" in the player's option, the poweroff button will
first pause the player then power if off and it will not be released
then, because it's paused. Don't forget to set the LMS option to "stop
when power off" if this is what you want. I can't do much about that
because if I release the CC on pause, then the resume will restart at
the beginning of the track which is not the desired result.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5