mherger wrote:
> Last week I did listen to the lossless stream a little more carefully.
> And I could indeed notice a few glitches as described before: track
> ending prematurely, skipping to new track etc. It didn't happen often,
> but it clearly did. What I did notice was that the song duration seems
> to sometimes get confused. Eg. the progress bar would have reached the
> end despite it claiming to have several minutes of playback left.
> Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce it other than just
> listening to the stream for hours... which isn't very helpful. But I'll
> try to figure out what this is about.

Thanks Michael, appreciate any help or insight you can provide. I have
noticed the song duration phenomenon you describe as well, no idea if
it's related to the skipping/track ending prematurely piece, which for
me happens nearly constantly--by which I mean almost every other song.
On rare occasions I can get through a 15 min block uninterrupted, but
almost always happens during the 2nd or 3 track of a block.

I am happy to assist in helping to troubleshoot this issue in any way I
can--just let me know; thanks again.

Rob