Ok, ok, got a new theory on the skipping issue. Bill's and Rebecca's announcements are no longer part of a larger segment of audio, but sometimes come as their own short sound snippet. I've seen one as short as 4 seconds. And I have some fuzzy logic built in which would act on 5s offset of whatever. I would not be surprised if such a short snippet would confuse my logic.

Could all of you who experience this issue often tell me what kind of player you're using? The skipping could be related to audio buffer size. Which would explain why I hardly ever experienced it on my Transporter.

--

Michael