muntos wrote:
> Got it, somehow I missed the "Add server" option in the Server settings.
> Added the server manually, put the correct MAC address and it's working.
> Strange but on my working tablet there are no "Saved servers" only
> "Found Server", so I'm not sure how it's working on the tablet...WOL for auto
> discovered servers is something I added for user
convenience but it depends on something in Android that's not officially
supported so it's not guaranteed to work.

That said, how it actually works is that it reads from a cache of
ip-to-mac mappings that Android keeps. If your device is new to your
network, this cache may not be fully populated, so Squeeze Ctrl couldn't
find the MAC address of your server.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk