Never really use SoundCloud, and this might be a bug with that app, but
was playing with it and my Material skin. If I search, whichever track I
select from the results, it always plays the 1st. Tried default webUI,
and this is OK. Tried with SqueezeCtrl and this behaves the same as
Material. I've made a change to Material where if an item has a
-presetParams.favorites_url- and the command is -["<app>", "playlist",
"add/insert/play", "menu:<app>",...]- then I replace the call with
-["playlist", "add/insert/play", "<favorites_url>"]-

Just thought you might like to look at this for SqueezeCtrl.