cpd73 wrote:
> Never really use SoundCloud, and this might be a bug with that app, but
> was playing with it and my Material skin. If I search, whichever track I
> select from the results, it always plays the 1st. Tried default webUI,
> and this is OK. Tried with SqueezeCtrl and this behaves the same as
> Material. I've made a change to Material where if an item has a
> -presetParams.favorites_url- and the command is -["<app>", "playlist",
> "add/insert/play", "menu:<app>",...]- then I replace the call with
> -["playlist", "add/insert/play", "<favorites_url>"]-
>
> Just thought you might like to look at this for SqueezeCtrl.

It's definitely a problem with plugin since it doesn't even work
correctly on a Squeezebox Controller (the remote for Duet). I generally
don't put fixes in Squeeze Ctrl for errors in the plugin, since I'll
probably have to undo the fix once the plugin is fixed.  Besides the
SoundCloud doesn't even handle the "defeat touch to play" menu correctly
and I can't fix that that.