Looks very good!
It would be even better if it would be possible to browse the music
folder.
In my large collection of music, it's painfull to scroll through
thousands of artists, albums etc. The filtering works, but i got a good
structure in the disk and are used to browse trough that structure.
If that would be possible this interface would be more usefull.

I'm also missing the brose for NEW albums, since i also use that quite
extensively.

But it is a very nice interface, keep up the good work :-)

--
wiped

Squeezebox 3 - SS 6.5.1 - CD T2500 - 2Gb ram - 1945 albums with 26686
songs by 4470 artists (FLAC and MP3) - 324Gb Music Folder