fmanchu wrote:
> Many, many thanks, bpa. I have recently experienced several 'unplayable'
> iPlayer listen-again programs. However, your solution of replacing the
> URL has worked well for me. Have had no difficulties over the last days
> of any kind. Great!
> I am non-UK with LMS 7.7.2 running on a ReadyNAS with settings:
> DASH>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC and 15 sec delay.
> Of course, iPlayer is now version 1.6.3.1 and it should perhaps also be
> mentioned that at no time has iPlayerextras 2.2.0 ever given me similar
> problems.
> One again, a huge thanks for your efforts in keeping us all listening
> with an absolute minimum of 'down' time.
> Fred

This is because BBC gives an incorrect URL in their normal feed.  The
1.6.3.1 version works aorund this speciual case.

There is a second special case so even when using 1.6.3.1 there are few
programs that will not play.  I hope to produce a 1.6.4 (to inldue
1.6.3.1 and fix the other case) so that all user will upgrade via the
"main" repo URL and the URL for the test repo will then be removed - so
you will have a problem when that happens and you should then revert
back to the main repo URL.