bpa wrote:
> I'll add it in as I'm not sure how to test the error and then to see how
> it is fixed.

To test today - "with difficulty" as there is no good example
available.

Which said, 'Composer of the Week', a brand, currently has a series
within it, 'Witold Lutoslawski (1913-1994)'. Which would display the
problem if the menu was using the series as its top level instead of the
brand.

It was that that reminded me about the patch, so I tidied it up and
re-tested it this pm.

The test requires a temporary modification to BBCXMLParser to prevent it
from using the 'brand' key. Which done, it did reproduce the issue that
I had previously encountered.

If you do want to test:

Code:

  if    ($entry->{'brand'} ) { $key = $entry->{'brand'};  $filter{$key} =
"?filter:brand=$key";  }
  -->
  if    (0) { $key = $entry->{'brand'};  $filter{$key} = "?filter:brand=$key";
}

I'm using dash streams at the moment, so hadn't noticed any other
changes...