bpa wrote:
> First, upgrade to 1.6.3 is a good start.
>
> Update can depend on the settings and the format of thr stream you are
> playing.
>
> What are the plugin setting for Live Preference Settings ?
> What are the "Show on Air Text" and "Always Display station icon"
> setting ?
> What menu are you using to play the station (e.g. Radio-> BBCiPlayer ->
> Listen Live -> Radio 4)
> Any BBCiPlayer message in server.log ?
> What type of player ?

Many thanks.  I've added the other repo and upgraded to 1.6.3 but it
still is not updating the music playing info.
The answers to your questions are:
- Live Preference is DASH>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC
-Both "Show on Air Text" and "Always Display station icon" boxes ticked
- Yes, Radio-> BBCiPlayer ->  Listen Live -> Radio 4 or 3 or 6
- I've turned up the BBCiPlayer logging and pasted some of it below.
Hope this is the relevant bit.
- Squeezelite on Win10/PcP on Rpis

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26921|