Raymond Woodward wrote:
> I would untick that for a start - then you should see the relevant
> picture to the programme being broadcast.

(The quote is in reference to kingwindsor's statement: "Always Display
station icon" boxes ticked)

I find that while unchecking "Always display station icon" does allow
graphics for individual programs to display (and they may not be square,
which is a problem for some of my software). it seems also to suppress
the display of details about the content.

For instance, just now, with the "Always display station icon" ticked, I
had the usual logo for Radio 3 and this text:

Jazz Record Requests
The Wolf That Lives in Lindsey by Joni Mitchell
Recordings by Lester Young, George Shearing and Miles Davis.

After unchecking that box, I get an image of presenter Alyn Shipton
(which is badly distorted on my custom software, not that that's of any
concern to the Beeb, bpa, or anyone else) and only generic text:

Jazz Record Requests
Jazz Record Requests : 09/03/2019
Recordings by Lester Young, George Shearing and Miles Davis.

Just coincidence? It seems to be consistent.