bpa wrote:
> Is this displayed on the WebUI ?  Display of info on players can vary
> according to the implementation.
> Have you Show OnAir text enabled ?
>
> IIRC When "always display station Icon" is checked - it also disable the
> "on air" track text.  Sometime the on air track text is less detailed
> that the program text.

That explains it. Yes, the text I pasted in my previous message was
copied from the default webui. And Show OnAir Text is checked. So, I'm
seeing the generic OnAir text when I don't have the station icon
displayed, and it usually remains the same for the length of the
program. But the more detailed program text accompanies the station
icon, and it is updated frequently during the program. That's a bit
weird, but by now I shouldn't be surprised if the BBC's choices don't
quite make sense!

Thanks for the explanation. And many, many more thanks for making this
work!