dmcdayton wrote:
> Hey Michael, love this plugin and RP both.. Thank you.
>
> Several of us are still seeing periods of hangs. Is the plugin using the
> Flac stream Bill at RP is working on improving? (which would give us
> hope this is eventually resolved). Or is the plugin using something else
> from RP and this is just something we'll have to become accustomed to?

It is not using the FLAC stream Bill is working on improving. That is a
new internet radio only stream, and he has stated in his 'RP forum
thread on that topic'
(https://radioparadise.com/community/forum/topic/24857/3846994) that
"listening via the LMS plugin is a totally different deal".

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC