mherger wrote:

> And keep in mind that Bill is doing an incredible job. He's running a
> small (headcount) business, with quite a bit of complexity and
> reliability requirements. He gives me a lot of support. I'm actually
> surprised by his presence in fora, responsiveness to my mails etc. So
> yes, please give him some slack. I know he's constantly working on
> improving his services.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Slack given, good to hear. I love the programming, so not going anywhere
regardless.

FWIW, your description of timer/ buffer problems sounds right, as
sometimes my artist info gets out of sync..sometimes skipping the song
seems to reset and problem will go away for a bit. I use SBT exclusively
at moment. Happy to help with troubleshooting if there’s anything needs
captured on user side.

Again, thanks for the support Michael.