cpd73 wrote:
> I think you have hit the nail on the head. When calling "albumreview" on
> MAI, I pass in the artist, artist_id, album and album_id. However, by
> looking at the MAI code it would appear ony album_id is required. Can
> you try the following:
>
> >   >
  -  Start material
  -  Add the track from the album with issues to the queue
  -  Open your browses developer tools
  -  In the dev tools, navigate to the 'Network' tab
  -  Play, then pause, song, but do not show info just yet
  -  Clear logged network calls in the "Network" tab - there should be
  > a clear, or trashcan', icon. (This step is to jsut reduce the
  > noise)
  -  Now press the 'i' icon
  -  in the network tab you should see the requests set to the LMS. In
  > chrome, you would see a list with 3 aentries that have just
  > "jsonrpc.js". Click on each until you see -params: ["",
  > "musicartistinfo", "albumreview"....- in the "Headers" section
  > (under Request Payload). (You might need to expand "params" to see
  > if its the correct one).
  -  Once you have the correct call, on the left hand list
  > (jsonrpc.js) right click and select "Copy / Copy as cURL"
  -  Go to a console window, and paste the text you just copied
  -  Run the command. It should return the 'could not find' response
  -  Now run the command again, but this time change
  > -["musicartistinfo", "albumreview", ....]- so that it just has
  > "album_id:XXXX" (where XXXX is the id in the call). e.g.
  > -["musicartistinfo","albumreview","html:1","album_id:44303"]-
  > > >

> Does the 2nd call now return the correct info? If so, that proves
> "album_id" is sufficient.

I'm using Chrome which unfortunately doesnt allow steps 9 onwards but
the result in 8 is as follows - seems it is actually tagged with Jeff
Beck, Rod Stewart & Ron Wood

27722

|Filename: 2019-07-19 12_13_31-Logitech Media Server.jpg            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27722|

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng