left channel wrote:
> Of course now I'm unable to reproduce this in SLX. It happened regularly
> in a previous release. Greg doesn't use the RP app and wasn't trying to
> address anything related in the updates he's released since, but now
> it's gone. Maybe it was something unique to my installation.
>
> Also unable to reproduce this in a web browser controlling SLX on
> another PC, or controlling a Touch.
>
> I tried waking the PC up after approximately 10 seconds, and after a few
> minutes.
>
> I'll let you know if I see this again.

Last night I put the PC to sleep while the RP FLAC Regular Stream was
playing in SLX. When I woke the PC up in the morning, meta data
continued to stream without the music: album art, track, artist, and
album name. Again, not a problem for me, as long as I don't develop FOMO
issues. :-)

LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on
Android
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC