Zombie wrote:
> I have noticed that the RP main stream sometimes stops, continues and
> then stops again and doesn't resume. This appeared after the trouble
> some week ago.
> Anyone else experiencing this?

My experience - RP Main and Mellow mix were pretty solid with the
previous version of the plug in (was it 2.4.2 or something?). I updated
to 2.5 and tried Rock and Main Mix today. Flac versions of both would
play, then stop (rebuffer, rebuffer failed....) and sometimes go back a
few songs and replay from there. For example, the pixies, a few more
songs, then REM, rebuffer failed. Start it back up, back to the pixies.
Interesting that when it got back to the REM song that failed, it
rebuffered, but continued.

I also noticed something I have never seen before. When starting the
flac stream it would start, you could see the timer run, but no
audio...then after a few seconds, audio would start, but not at the song
start. The flac streams had always started at the beginning of the song
previously. It's like the audio is muted for the first couple seconds at
stream start. I also noticed this on the web control.

I switched to the 320kbps stream and it played uninterrupted for hours.
Back to the flac, problems.

Just my observations in case it helps. I'm running a touch on a rpi
server via wifi for this test.

Jim